We are in the thick of baseball and recital season. Logistically it is a challenge, but it's always fun to watch the kids doing their thing once we get them where they need to be when. Last night #1 had a b-ball game that ended after dark. I was with The Spark and Cupcake at gymnastics, but it was night when the rest arrived home, so I'm not sure how well the players could see the ball after dusk. #1 was all amped up when they got home because they won 12-11 thanks to his pitching pal Sam striking out the batter with bases loaded to get the last out of the game. A narrow victory indeed.
Zippy has a game tonight so maybe J will remember the camera again. I'll be at The Spark's dance recital dress rehearsal and then Princess Eee's pre-school end of the year potluck and concert. I think I'm going to have to take store bought cookies to the potluck (gasp!).
Here are some pics from last night's game...
Here's the blur that is #1 on the move:

He loves playing catcher.

His first time at bat last night he smacked a double over the center fielder's head.

And the most enthusiastic spectator every season wearing the shirt he created all by himself at school this spring:

"Just call me Zippy!!!!!!!!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment