Turns out if I could shop at the better and bigger Co-Op in Hanover or Lebanon, I wouldn't feel a lull in my cheese consumption at all. We spent the afternoon & evening with friends yesterday who live in a slightly more urban, definitely more cultured, area of the state. All the cheeses she pulled from her fridge as I told her of my cheese woes were lovingly crafted with vegetable rennet. All of them. Well all but one very stinky blue. I was in cheese heaven. I had high hopes when I shopped this morning at our local Co-Op, but all I came home with was one block of Cabot cheddar and some Applegate American sliced at the deli counter. Everything else was suspect. I will be hitting the bigger, better Co-Op very soon with my cooler in the car. At least I know I won't have to go totally cheese-less.
P.S. Zippy lost ANOTHER tooth this afternoon. That makes five so far this month.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When They Were Babies
1 comment:
Glad you found your source. There are many options if you can get them in your area! You can even special order them I bet.
And holy cow Zippy! I've never heard of a child losing them so fast! Must be a time of great growing up for him!
Post a Comment