Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 25th

Yesterday my baby boy turned eleven. ELEVEN. We decided that eleven sounds so much older than ten. He has very excitedly proclaimed several times that he is now officially a pre-teen. So far so good on day two of eleven. I'm hoping it doesn't wear off anytime soon, but he is rockin' the mature eleven year old thing right now. Helpful, affectionate, bubbly, smiley, responsible, respectful. Like I said, it's only day TWO, but I'll take it!

Ahhh...finally a new phone card so that I can call him when he's out on the mountain somewhere and I need to know when and where we'll see him again.
A framed picture of him from Nationals in CO. last year doing the front flip that had he landed it right would have landed him on the podium, but instead landed him in the first aid clinic under observation for a suspected concussion. Luckily the photographer caught the shot before the crash and luckily he did not sustain a concussion.

So goofy in his new cozy bathrobe.

Birthday cheesecake per his request. For the friends' Friday night get-together he has chosen a make your sundae extravaganza after Sloppy Joes. More on that, hopefully with photos, after Friday.
Happy birthday, #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies