We went with off the deck in one case, and then off the driveway into the gully.
Rory went out for a few minutes and then appeared sobbing. "dere's snow in my boot!" sit down, I say, I'll shake it out. And she has NO SOCKS. and I am just like, come on! Seriously! There are three feet of friggin' snow out here! I went all cinderella's evil stepmom on the kid, I know I did. Because I am really still not well. Guess I'll do a post...
1 comment:
We went with off the deck in one case, and then off the driveway into the gully.
Rory went out for a few minutes and then appeared sobbing. "dere's snow in my boot!" sit down, I say, I'll shake it out. And she has NO SOCKS. and I am just like, come on! Seriously! There are three feet of friggin' snow out here!
I went all cinderella's evil stepmom on the kid, I know I did. Because I am really still not well. Guess I'll do a post...
Post a Comment