Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Three Year Anniversary, Cupcake!

Yep. It's been three years already since we all flew to Shanghai and then took the longest two hour bus ride in the history of the world (it took more like six hours) to Nanjing where we met our angry, scared, & scrawny toddler girl. She has truly blossomed into a hilarious, sweet, & spunky little girl ready for Pre-K and no longer throwing a tornado of a tantrum every single day. Today, for example, was completely tantrum free with lots of silliness and laughter from our wee Cupcake. I always jinx it though, even if I merely think about how smoothly a day went. And this time I wrote it down. On the world wide web. Pretty much just guaranteed that tomorrow will be a screamfest.

I will post new pics of Cupcake and a few from those first days together for old times' sake when I get home to the right computer...

1 comment:

Lola Granola said...

Go cupcake! I like your new header. Hangin' it out there.

Come in time for talking time on Labor Day!

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies