People say things like, "You must be amazing," "You must have the patience of a saint," "You sure have your hands full," or "Are you crazy!?" when we say we have four kids nine and under with a fifth on the way. Other people who also purposely have this many small ones, however, get the fact that once you have one or two, it does not get exponentionally more difficult to parent more. Once you have the gear and the basics down, three, four, and hopefully five are not three, four, or five times more work. They help each other out too. They entertain each other too. #1 taught #2 how to tell time; phew, because I really don't like that task. #2 is working on teaching The Spark how to tie her shoes; phew, because he is much more excited about that task.
So here is one glimpse into what I mean. Cupcake wants a story. The Spark loves to read. I'm trying to get dressed and brush my teeth, so viola!
1 comment:
So what you are saying is that I need to add a couple to my mix in order to get some help. LOL I only have 3 at home.
Post a Comment