J had a request last night from a guy in Australia who wants to order a Bramble Jam cd and was unsure about shipping. So are we! He's looking into those costs and meanwhile encouraging the guy to buy the album as MP3s. Who knows?! The Wiggles got so big here, maybe The Bramble Jam will get huge in Australia!
The Bramble Jam was also added to a kids' radio podcast playlist called Saturday Morning Cereal Bowl. If you do podcasts and you have kids or just enjoy kid friendly music, you can check it out at:
http://saturdaycerealbowl.podbean.com/
And here's a little blurb on a Boston music website. Be sure to scroll down til you see The Bramble Jam.
And if you have no idea what The Bramble Jam is or why I'm posting about them, you need to check out http://thebramblejam.com/ too!
So get up and move those boots!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When They Were Babies
1 comment:
bummer on Mr. Scam, but a friend here--one I don't think you all know--just gave The Bramble Jam as a gift at a birthday party I was attending (with Wyatt...Rory wasn't invited, which I had mixed feelings about given the circs).
Post a Comment