
And today I took The Spark and Cupcake to Santa's Village to meet up with The Spark's BFF who moved away. They had really been missing each other and talked on the phone for about 45 minutes mid-week. I'll try to get the picture of the two of them on this ride off my cellphone next time I'm in a zone with reception. This one I sent to myself before entering the dead zone, so here are my two girls on the candy cane ride.
The Spark really likes her snowboard instructor at the mountain and only skipped today in order to spend it with her BFF. The two of them were so giddy to be together they just hugged and laughed the entire time. Good thing the whole Santa's Village park is outside, so their squeals did not need to be quieted for anything.Tomorrow is Cupcake's birthday, and all of us will be heading to the mountain together. She snowboarded with J both days last weekend, but says that tomorrow she will ski instead because "me fall down LOT" on her snowboard.
No comments:
Post a Comment