It's always a bummer for a ski/snowboard resort when they get feet and feet of fresh powder and than can't open the lifts due to high winds. There were two lifts running in the morning, kids blowing sideways across the mountain, shingles flying off various buildings at the base, and everything called off by about 1pm. Fun driving too! But we LOVE the snow. The kids are so excited to dig and play in it. Oh, and the boys found our mailbox in the snowddrift before the plow guy flattened it completely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When They Were Babies
1 comment:
Bug and I watched snowboard cross on TV on Sunday and I thought about you and your boys the entire time I was watching it.
Please keep the snow- I have seen enough here for the rest of this year and 2011.
Love and hugs,
Deb
Post a Comment