No news yet from Family Court #6. The social worker who is supposedly going to help us said maybe this week, maybe next week. But it really depends on the judge's schedule. So we wait some more, todavia esperando, still waiting. I have started packing up Ali's loot for Jason to take to Guate on Sunday. I don't know what he's going to wear while he's there b/c the whole bag will be full of toys and clothes for Ali + gifts for her foster mom.
As for China...starting to wonder about our LID (log in date). Do we get a call from the agency when they receive notice of our LID? Does the CCAA send a letter with a bunch of LID notices or just one batch? How long will it be til we a) get logged in and b) hear about it? Reading the blogs of the Xingfu families who are all in China right now makes me really want to get to Chloe NOW. I cannot wait to see how the timing of all this plays out.
The rest of our crew is doing great. This morning #2 was trying to decide who will sit where at our kitchen table once A&C are home. And #3 is trying to practice staying in her bed all night so when A is home and sharing her room, she can be there all night to comfort her. Here is a photo of an activity that has been keeping #1 occupied lately...
3 comments:
Your #1 and mine would get along GREAT! Glad you are blogging, it will let us stay caught up now that we've "met".
Love you blog!!!
Still praying for your little girls.
I love the Jackie Chan picture of #1. :-D Good action shot.
Love,
Julie
Love you blog!!!
Still praying for your little girls.
I love the Jackie Chan picture of #1. :-D Good action shot.
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment