Sunday, July 19, 2009

Before I am computer-less for a few days while J takes it to Guatemala, I thought I'd update w/ a few more pics from our summer so far. Today is really our first beautiful, sunny, summer day. We've had a few decent days that were cloudy w/out rain, so those were pretty nice too. J will be in Guatemala by tomorrow night, deal with the Embassy stuff on Tuesday morning, spend some time at the hotel with Ali and her foster mom that afternoon/evening, and then fly home Wednesday morning. We are excited to get the ball rolling there again but ready to get his trip over and done. It will be a relief in some ways to know that we are really waiting for Ali again instead of just stalled out.

Here are the girls in summer dresses this morning that I made last spring.
#1's boat is getting very close to finished!
Cupcake actually let Aunt Heather do her hair during a visit this weekend.
#1 at soccer camp last week.
The boys with some summer friends playing with an ant at the beach.

1 comment:

Mamita J said...

WOW! That boat is IMPRESSIVE!

Love the girls in their dresses.

And, you and J are covered in prayer this week. May God move mountains quickly, so Ali can come home.

Much love,
Julie

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies