Jason is home from Guate! Mission accomplished. Not any big steps forward but enough that we are least waiting for something again. He had a nice visit with Ali and her foster mom too. We all got to talk with her on the phone. She is non-stop jibber jabber, and Jason said movement too.
Our news story is supposed to run tonight on the 11 o'clock news in Boston. I'll post the link once they've put it on their website. She said that'll happen after the news, so not til 11:30 or so tonight. Maybe we'll watch it tomorrow.
5 comments:
Ali is still a doll. It is a small step, but thankfully it is in the right direction. Sending positive thoughts and prayers that the end is near.
Kelly
Oh, precious, precious pictures!
Praying for you, girl.
Julie
Lisen, the pictures are so sweet!
Happy to hear Jason is back safe, and that now you can take the next step to try and finally bring your sweet girl home.
Hey, how about a Seadogs reunion to celebrate when Ali gets home???
Hugs,
Laura
I watched it online. I thinks it's great you guys got to do this!
Look at her face- what a hamm!!!! She is beautiful. I am praying that things move along on track now.
Love and hugs,
Deb
Post a Comment