Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Middle of July already!

It still hasn't gotten very warm yet. I love that! Except when I have to take cupcake to the pool because she goes in no matter what and I really should be in there with her. Today she did get the hang of swimming with her floaty on well enough that I could sit on the steps only halfway in the water but more than halfway freezing. The luckily it was time for the Spark's soccer camp so we had to get out and get her to soccer. She LOVES it. Well, at least she loves the coaches. Three young men from the UK, and she says she loves the way they talk. I'll try to get pics of #1 and Zippy at soccer camp tomorrow. They love it too- but for the actual sport.

And Cupcake LOVES the beach and the pool. One great thing about two year olds is that they usually enjoy sand boxes, so the beach keeps 'em happy. When we suggest going down to the beach, Cupcake yells "BEEE!" for beach. It sounds a lot like what she says for Boat, Bus, and Bird but with context we know what she's saying.

Jason is headed to Guate next week to sign the stupid I-600 and get our case moving again. Our attorney should have the rebuttal together by the end of this week, so as soon as the Embassy issues us the official NOID, we can have our Guatemalan attorney submit the rebuttal. Then...we wait. Something new and different.

Here are a few pics of the three youngers:






No comments:

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies