Given how much she despised even the sight of me the entire trip in China, it melts my heart when I think of how far we've come together. She is a Mamma's girl now. She is affectionate and happy with all of us, but I think she wants me most if I do say so myself. I never would have been able to imagine it like this on last August 25th. She is smiley, giggly, goofy, super healthy, and charms everyone wherever she goes. She can swim (!), ride her trike, loves to eat lobster, mussels, salad, all kinds of veggies, and lollipop is one of her clearest words. (She continues to HATE her carseat though.)
Happy one year Forever Family Day, Cupcake!!!
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
The song is "Gotcha Day" by Ann Pence
7 comments:
Love the photos - Cupcake has changed so much. Thanks for sharing these. Hugs to you and the family. I will always remember our time together in China :)
Tracy
Happy Anniversary Cupcake and the rest of the family. Happy we got to share such a special day together one year ago. :-)
Congratulations on your one year anniversary! She is getting so big! I couldn't even remember how tiny and scared she was at first. Now she really seems so happy and safe. :-)
Love,
Julie
Can't believe it has been a yr that your cupcake came home. Thanks for sharing. LOVE THE SONG....where did that come from.
Happy 1 year together!!! Heres to many love the photos!
We have got to get our spitfires together this winter!
Congratulations to Cupcake and to your whole family on this 1st anniversary of being together! How wonderful to hear that she is so attached to you, especially, after the difficulties early on. I'm really happy for you. I love the slideshow--how she's grown and changed. And she does look so happy with her loving family. All the best wishes to all of you.
Damaris
Post a Comment