Looks like we'll be on the 11 news again. This time in NH. WMURtv just left and they have a satelite van meeting them partway to Concord so they can edit it on the road and get it on the 11 o'clock news tonight. These news people really leave things for the last minute. They didn't tell us they were coming til after dinner and I hadn't even showered today. And then they were earlier than they expected. Breaking news I guess!
Here's the WMUR Video Story
Also, here's a link to the blog we set up for the news.
And THANK you again for all those sending out the letters that J put together for Hillary & Janet. There were over 2300 hits on the webpage for the letters from Friday til this afternoon! I hope that many letters are winging their way to DC this week.
And we hope to hear that our rebuttal is at the Embassy tomorrow. Then we can climb back onto our pile of pins and needles.
In other news: The Spark and Cupcake both start school tomorrow. The Spark is SO excited since she is finally one of the BIG kids at their Montessori school. The Kindergarten age kids are in "Extended Day" and they get their very special teacher all to themselves in the afternoons + they get to go on field trips. She is most excited about going for walks around town with her class. And about seeing her teachers and her friends. Cupcake says she's excited to. When we ask her she says "YEAH!" That's probably b/c she thinks Momma goes to the toddler room at school too. That's how we practiced a few times this summer. And that's what I'll do for the next coupe weeks. Thank goodness her teacher is wonderful and does not mind if I stay a few more times. Eventually though school will be for The Spark and Cupcake, not for Momma. I'd love to go to the grocery store sometime soon all by myself. I hope to post pics of the girls tomorrow since The Spark chose her outfit very carefully and I had to go raid the attic for hand-me-down shoes from Cousin E. to go with the outfit. There are no photos from the boys' first day of school last week b/c they looked like they were going to the park to play some ball like every other day that isn't winter.
So...if you're in NH and have t.v., watch WMURtv (I have no idea what channel that is since we do not have tv) for the 11 o'clock news tonight. I'll have to watch it online in the morning.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When They Were Babies
No comments:
Post a Comment