Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Abuelos visit
Princess Eee loved having her maternal grandparents visit. (I don't think she remembers meeting Grampy Dude and Gramma Ramma on the night of her arrival in the USA. So she will be thrilled to meet and re-meet all of her other grandparents too.) When her sib's got home from school the day Nonnie and Bobo arrived, she ran to all of them to excitedly introduce HER grandparents to everyone. Not sure if she understood my explanation that the rest of us already knew Nonnie and Bobo, but she shared them fairly well the remainder of the visit. The photos below all need to be credited to "abuelita" Nonnie.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When They Were Babies
2 comments:
What a great family picture at the apple orchard! Your family is beautiful!
Lisen- you were in a picture- WOW. I love see you with the family. I know, you are probably the picture taker 99 percent of the time, but sneak in a few of you more often.
Love and hugs friend.
Deb
Post a Comment