Friday, October 9, 2009

Looks like flu season has opened early in Northern NH. Half of the boys' school is down for the count. #1 included. Thank goodness for Children's Motrin! One down, 6 of us to go.

Maybe I'll do a one-month-home post next weekend and fill everyone in on how Princess Eee's adjustment is going. Right now I am going to fight off germs in my sleep and leave you with some photos from last week and today...




What was that, KJ, about being a New Hampshire girl?!!? Let's peel (and eat) some more apples! Notice the jacket worn indoors over a wool sweater. Yes, this one's blood is still a bit thinner than the rest of us. And right now, she LOVES tights. Every day, must wear tights. She does not know a spanish word for them since they are not common in the Land of Eternal Spring, so she calls them pantalones (pants).

Zippy's estate:

The Bookends, kindred spirits.

The sisters, waiting for brother's soccer practice:




1 comment:

Lola Granola said...

New Hampshire girls, all right. I am still making stuff with APPLES. Also zucchini. At least I don't feel compelled to can.

Our tropical girl says: I not cold. IT not so cold. I no need jacket. I SO COLD! I SO COLD MOMMY! I NEED JACKET!

And her tights, and the resulting slippy feet, will be the death of her.

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies