
I had the pleasure of going out on a date with #1 last night. We had dinner at the restaurant of his choice, one that we do not take all the kids to now that there are five of them. One where I could order something tasty, and he could still get Mac-n-Cheese but for twice as much $$. He then vetoed my idea of taking him to big-kid-only movie because the only choice was A Christmas Carol, and he said it was much to early for anything Christmasy. I should have taken him into Rite Aid first where the X-mas paraphernalia has been on the shelves since before Halloween. So instead we browsed at the local bookstore until closing time. And we had J's iPod in the car so #1 got to school Mommy on cool new tunes: The Dead Weather, Kings of Leon, the Hilltop something-or-other rappers from England.
And today it's just me and the girls since the boys headed to Maine for some early season snowboarding. Ahhh...my single parent winter weekends are beginning already.
No comments:
Post a Comment