Monday, November 9, 2009

Progress?

Just the girls and I all day Saturday, hanging out in various costumes, many layers of costume actually. Meanwhile the boys had a great day snowboarding, came home for a quick dinner, and then went to a ski/snowboard movie premier. Only one snowboarder appeared in the movie so they were a bit disappointed. Here are some pics of the girls in the yard.



Lovin' the new, beautiful coat from friend Wendy!!!!!!

Big sis showing the littles how to do ballet:





And thoughts on progress... the youngest four have been playing a game of pretend in the family room without any screaming (knock on wood) for 45 minutes now. Cupcake is the baby patient and the other three are her caregivers. I have also overheard them discussing when her appointment for a flu shot is, so I guess there is some doctoring involved as well. But, no one is crying. They are playing the same game together. They are working out their disagreements
without a lot of Mommy intervention. Ahhhhhh, progress. Princess Eee might just be feeling a bit more settled today. And the others might just be feeling like she is really their sister today. Wouldn't that be nice?


2 comments:

Lola Granola said...

That WOULD be nice. Man, take anything you can get. Rob was just saying how much more relaxed Rory seemed this week, and I'm all "maybe that's because I'm not yelling at her all the time?"

But really, she and Wyatt, especially, seem to have kind of got it together. There has been much, much compromise of late.

lpiccoli said...

Great pictures!!!!! The girls are all so pretty in their various costumes!!!!!!!!! Fun, fun, fun!!!!

:-)

Laura

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies