
It has maybe gotten up to 9 degrees today. But The Spark has been bitten by the snowboarding bug and opted to go with the boys to the mountain today. It doesn't look or sound like she has done many runs however. J sent me this photo from his phone and The Spark is sitting in the restaurant that is up the mountain a ways so she at least got there and back.
The two littles and I are trying not to go stir crazy at home in the meantime. I think Cupcake has cried probably 90% of the day so far because I don't feel like giving in on everything today, and that's how she rolls. No wonder The Spark opted to ride in the bitter cold! Here she is mad because I won't let her finish the entire bag of Pirate Booty. Not that she doesn't need the calories but because she first demanded applesauce which I opened and then she didn't eat it because she decided she wanted Pirate Booty. And also because her sister who feels the need to eat if anyone else in the house is hungry, does not need to eat half a bag of Booty after she did finish her applesauce, yogurt, blueberries, and turkey.

No comments:
Post a Comment