Monday, August 9, 2010

Our day so far

Let's see...so far today, Princess Eee FILLED the kids' toilet with t.p. and rubbed half a bottle of conditioner into her dry hair when we were already running a little behind schedule to get out the door this morning. Then we got a call from the little's school telling us that Princess Eee had cut another child's hair to the scalp in a few spots. And as we pulled into the driveway from all the pick-ups, Zippy informed me that he was running away because I wouldn't drive him 45 minutes right now to swim in the indoor pool that he likes best. He packed his backpack and strolled slowly down the driveway. I asked him if that meant I could return all the new soccer stuff that he picked out this morning. J talked him back into the yard, and I gave him some lunch. Now there're off running an errand, and Princess Eee has been relegated to intense, mandatory adult supervision at all times.

And it's not even 2:30 yet.

4 comments:

Reba said...

I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who has days like this...I was just staring at my youngest son's head looking for horns...I think they grew overnight. :)

Jodie said...

Kids!! Just keep telling yourself what people always tell me...one day you will look back on this day & smile & retell it to their children! LOL

Deb said...

OH MY!!!! sending yu some cyber hugs.

Love and hugs,
Deb

Mamita J said...

Ugh! Sorry.

Hope things are better now.

Julie

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies