Another baby's all grown up. Chloe Tao Jiao is walking independently and feeding herself. She's babbling and saying mama. She has twelve teeth! She is 31" tall, and we're going to have to fatten her up a bit b/c she is only 19.8 pounds. That's around the height of our other 3 at her age but closer to their weights at 12 months old. I am so sad that she has grown up so much without us, but we are very relieved to hear that she is walking since she was pretty delayed when she was 10 months old. Now it sounds like she's already caught up! I don't know how I am going to stand waiting another 6-8 weeks to meet her!!!!!!!
And no new pics unfortunately. Sorry.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When They Were Babies
3 comments:
Friday noon, meaning today? Did it happen? I'm so happy the end of Chloe's adoption is within sight!!
Oh MAN! It is great news that she is walking and is growing tall but I do understand the bittersweetness of the news. I am sure she will seem like a teeny tiny one once you get her in your arms! It's been a long time since you had a little one in the house. So glad to hear she is doing well.
Hooray! I think of you oftne--can't wait to get our referral, but in a way I can, because it's all going to be that much harder to wait and do paperwork then. Very excited for you and the Seadogs!
Post a Comment