Our LOSC/LOA has left China! It's really happening. This means that unless it's on a slow boat, we should be in China with Chloe in 6-8 weeks!
UPDATE 7/9/08
It has landed. We will have it by noon on Friday, sign it, and overnight it back to NY. Then it gathers with the other 3 families' in our travel group (hi Seadogs!) and flies back to China. Then 3-4 weeks after the CCAA gets the LOA's back from our agency, they send our Travel Approvals. With those TA's our agency makes our consulate appointments, first available but usually a few weeks out so we have time to get plane tix, etc. So, yes, in 6-8 weeks we WILL be headed to China to meet Miss Chloe Tao Jiao Kern!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When They Were Babies
9 comments:
PRAISE THE LORD! I am so happy for you.
Congratulations!!!!
What great news for you! God is good!
I hope it is super speedy for you from here on out.
Love,
Julie
Congratulations! You must be overjoyed. I can't wait to follow your journey to Chloe!
XO Stacy
(Fellow Xingfu Mama - home with Chang Yi Qun 100 days)
YES!!! FINALLY some good news!! Can't wait to see Chloe home!
Congrats! How wonderful to finally have some progress.
Kathy
Lisen I am overjoyed for you. I know it has been a long time coming and you must be so relieved! There have been so many disappointments along your adoption journey but your time has finally come. Once you have your hands on miss Chloe the wait will seem like minutes :) Your adoption story brings new meaning to the phrase "worth the wait".
All I can say is whoooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
God bless you, girl!
Hugs and hugs and hugs,
Tonya
(CR's mami)
I will be praying for you still today as I have been for 2 years. You are always on my mind.... Your family will be complete. Cassie
I will be praying for you today as I have been for two years. Your family will be complete.... You are always on my mind...... Cassie
Woohooo! SO exciting that it is almost here! Can't wait to be in your shoes. :-)
Post a Comment