These just in from our agency. She will be THREE years old in exactly one month from yesterday. I should have more new pics any day now because there is another mom with our agency picking up her daughter right now in GC, and her daughter has also been fostered by Magda, Ali's wonderful foster mom. When Magda brought this other little girl to her forever mom, she had Ali with her too. So this other mom took pictures for me. And she said Ali is a sweetheart, smiley and friendly. C'mon Judge Irma Yolanda Porres de Porres!


2 comments:
Oh Lisen, she is so adorable and looks very well taken care of. I hope you hear soon. I know this has got to be driving you crazy.
Hugs!
Tracy
Oh my WORD! Ali is just beautiful!
Praying the judge gets her back end in gear and signs a big "YES" to this adoption.
Praying for you, girl.
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment