Yep. ANOTHER glitch. Who was I to think that maybe we'd be told today that Ali's new BC was ready?!?!?!?!
No. The guy at the BC issuing office in Amatitlan said they need the PGN protocolo. He says all files need the pgn protocolo to get a new BC. Our case was completed as a judicial one not a notarial one. In other words ours and all other cases that were decided upon in Family Courts rather than PGN do not have a PGN protocolo! THAT is what we just spent 8 weeks in RENAP dealing with.
Our attorney spoke with a friend of our facilitator's in the Amatitlan office, and he says he has to talk to his boss. What do you want to bet the boss is out of the office for the next two weeks?!
And here I was thinking maybe Ali would be home the first week of May. Who was I kidding?!?!?!!?!?
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When They Were Babies
5 comments:
Argh! Nothing but snags in Guatemala.... another family whose blog I follow has been getting the same thing.
Here's hoping things quickly get better and you can bring Ali home soon.
Lisen, I find myself feeling physically sick and can hardly read the details of your agonizing ordeal. It just takes me right back to our situation 11 years ago. I am so so sorry that this is happening to you all.
Double ARGH! Will this ever end? Hang in there, Lisen. I am sending hugs from GA.
Laura
Oh, oh, oh. I have awful chills for you. I am SO SORRY.
Geez, what can I say. We had good news today (no, not one of the LOSCs). I mean, we already knew it was her on the foster home website, but it was good to have Pam say so.
How the heck are they supposed to come up with a pgn proto when you didn't go through pgn!?! Argh!!!! Why don't they understand that?! Why am I asking these questions when I already know the answers? Because the whole system in guatemalan is just wonderful!!
Post a Comment