Tuesday, April 28, 2009

a problem

Here's what we heard this evening from our agency:

"According to the lab in Guatemala, there was a problem with Fed Ex."

Of course there was! Ali's adoption is involved. So her DNA sample is still en route to the lab in NC not there last Friday like it should have been. But it *should* be there tomorrow. So they say anyway.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Lola Granola said...

Of course there is!!!!

And I am sure it has occured to you--as it has to me, although I refuse to post about it, think about it or process it...that there could be no travel, anywhere, on some indeterminate, temporary but we don't know what that means basis very soon.

My fingers are crossed for you. I need you to get her hope so you can tell me how to do this!!!

shelley said...

I am about to pull my hair out. I have followed your journey for quite some time. I am a HAS family but got totally involved in Ali's adoption as well. Keeping my fingers crossed for a quick resolution to this problem.

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies