Monday, August 25, 2008








4 comments:

Mamita J said...

Lisen,

Congratulations on holding your baby!!! She is absolutely precious!

Poor baby...I recognize that terrified look. I hope she is settling in and feeling safe.

Much love,
Julie

Deb said...

I put Cupcake up on the homepage- we are all celebrating with you!!!

Love and hugs from the LRH group.

Cindi Campbell said...

She is adorable. You must be on cloud 9. Can't wait to get there myself. We are right behind you waiting for TA.
Cindi

JAT said...

Congratulations, Chloe is just beautiful!!!!! I am so glad she is finally in your arms.
I am glad all the kids are doing so well on the trip. So cute and such amazing little troopers!!!
Rachel was a lot like Chloe in her adjustment. It wasn't until we were home and Johh had to return to work that she finally began to bond with me and now she is a Mama's girl all the way. You will get there with Chloe.
I believe the director was right when he said the adjustment has been difficult because she is clever and remembers her prior life. In time, when she finally opens up, she will see what a wonderful life she now has with her new family.
Best of luck and we will continue to keep you close in our thoughts for a safe journey. Enjoy your time in China!!!
Love,
Julie, John, Nick and Rachel

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies