Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Operation Baby Sister in full swing!

It is official! We have a confirmed Consulate Appointment for September 2, 2008!

We need to be in Nanjing by Sunday the 24th. This is great timing (except for missing my cousin Nal's visit which I am very sad to have to reschedule). This gives us enough time to get organized, but we don't have to wait too much longer to have Chloe with us.

And now for the plane ticket search...

2 comments:

Deb said...

YEAHHHHHH. I am so excited for you- just thinking that you will bringing one of the girls home is fantastic. Go get Chloe!!!!!!


Love and hugs to you,
Deb

Cindi Campbell said...

Wonderful!! I was on pins and needles waiting for some good news.

We also just received our LOSC and we are so happy this part of our journey is here.

Blessings,
Cindi Campbell

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies