Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sewing for the girls

After getting very inspired to sew thanks to the Grosgrain website that my travel mates forwarded to me, I've made a skirt for #3 and a coordinating dress for #4 whom we have nicknamed Cupcake. So Cupcake and Sparky will wear their "sisters" outfits together in China. Cupcake's dress is already packed so you'll have to wait to see pics of her wearing it, but here is a photo of Sparky in her matching skirt.




We are almost packed. I'm hoping to do carry-ons later today. I was going to make a very simple, really cute dress for Cupcake today, but my sewing machine decided to protest the nearly constant use it was getting. It's broken. Who knows when I'll have time to take it in to the fix-it-guy who's over an hour away.

1 comment:

Cindi Campbell said...

I love, love, love the cupcake skirt. Adorable. Best wishes for a great trip. We are almost there ourselves.
Cindi Campbell

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies