Wednesday, June 24, 2009

If I'd known...

that we'd be interviewed on vacation for Channel 4, Boston's CBS nightly news, I would have brought a better hairdryer on vacation. Eileen Curran, an on air reporter/anchor for WBZ-Boston and a cameraman schlepped up here last night in the rain, missed their first attempt at getting on the 5 o'clock ferry and barely made it off the island on the last boat after filming us. It's an adoption story if you hadn't guessed. She originally said it would air tonight on the 11 o' clock news, but then last night she said they might delay it so they can promote it more first. So, if you live in the Boston area and have WBZ, channel 4, CBS-Boston on your tv, watch for us. I have NO idea how the story will turn out: what they'll cut or how they'll edit it, but they got a good deal of footage of us with the kids, interviewed #1, and interviewed me and J. When they know for sure when the story will air, they'll let us know and we can send a link to their website so those of us w/out tv or out of the Boston viewing area, can still watch it. And see my flat, air-dried hair.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

AwesomeCloud and family said...

Awww. I live in this area, but I don't have a TV. I'll miss it. I'm sure you were wonderful.

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies