She is officially a NH girl and therefore it is time to start using her alias on the blog. Since Cupcake can't say Ali, she calls her "Eeeee" and she appears to think she is quite the princess,so her blog name will be Princess Eeee.
She is doing better than I expected her too. She did not tear up today until mid afternoon when she woke up from a stroller nap very sad. She talks about missing her "Mami Magda Nana" A LOT and yesterday she wimpered and got teary every time she thought of her and her Tia Chi Chi (one of Magda's daughters) or Papi Jorge (Magda's son) which happened often. But today she was mostly happy until the post nap sadness at which time I brought her the photo album full of pictures of her foster family and sat with her in the Adirondak chair in the yard (she much prefers to be outside so far and luckily the weather cooperated this weekend). She cried and showed me all the people and told me all their names and I asked questions about whose kids were whose, etc. We snuggled and talked about missing them and them missing her and how happy they are for her now. Then she handed me the album and ran to the playset to climb, slide, and swing some more.
She had a great time after that chasing #1 and Cupcake around in the yard. #1 was amazing with his two youngest sisters today. He let them chase him and catch him and drag him down into the grass and jump all over him all the while making sure they were being gentle with each other. Then she said she wanted frijoles for dinner so Papi Jason made some tasty bean & rice burritos with guacamole, and she ate everyone's helping of guacamole first.
She is stuck to me most of the time but will wander away when her siblings are doing something fun & interesting. She doesn't want much to do with Papi Jason yet. Especially if I start walking away from her. When we are all together though, she is silly and playful with Papi. Just how Cupcake was with us a year ago but in reverse. And she has nicknamed him Papi Moco Loco which for those of you who do not speak spanish = Daddy Crazy Booger. It cracks everyone up every time she says it.
Okay, okay, so here are some pictures. I won't have much time in the near future b/c I am used to having my nights to catch up on my adult life, but Princess Eeee insists that I sleep with her and she wraps herself all around my face and neck and legs, so it is challenging to sneak out for awhile. We'll have to see how her nightime routine evolves in the coming weeks.




9 comments:
Beautiful!! Congratulations!!
I am so happy to see you all together!!!!!!! Happy Family Day guys!
Hugs from GA,
Laura
Lisen,
Congratulations!!!
Those pictures just make me cry!
May you have a very smooth transition and a very happity ever after!
Love,
Julie
praising God with you. congratulations. you have a beautiful family.
Congratulations. It gives me chills to see your family finally together and complete. I wish you much happiness and hope the transition time passes quickly. Time to celebrate : )
I am so happy for you (and impressed that you changed your blog pic already, which as you can see I have yet to do...).
I think they run and run because when they're running, they're not thinking--so we still have a very high physical activity level (although some of that I think is natural to our girl).
Hope the sleep eases off soon!
Oh my! Best news ever...I am sitting here with tears welling up. I am so happy for you Jason, Lisen and all the kids! YAY!!!
Oh my! Best news ever...I am sitting here with tears welling up. I am so happy for you Jason, Lisen and all the kids! YAY!!!
Congratulations!! Such hope you are giving to those of us still waiting!
Praying for this transition time to be a gentle one for all of you.
I'll be checking in to read even the shortest of updates and understanding if they are few and far between.
Blessings to you and your family!
LRH member
Post a Comment