We're catching up with the laundry and eating through all the wonderful food my friend Tina brought over (THANK YOU, TINA!!). And I'm sure it'll be an early night. We might attempt an outing tomorrow but that darn carseat is holding us back.
We had an email from our Guate agency when we got home yesterday with new pics of Ali. There's supposedly going to be an appointment soon and it is supposedly already scheduled and we are just awaiting the date. I don't really know what the appointment is for since I've lost track of just how many evaluations the birth mother has been subjected to. Updated Ali pics below...
Alisson Violeta, still waiting in Guatemala. 34 months old.
Meanwhile in NH...
2 comments:
wow i bet it felt really good to be home! We will pray that Allisson will be home soon too. Chloe is such a cutie and so is Allisson!
Lisen - Ali looks so cute!! She is such a big girl!!!!
Jason looks so tired in the picture with Jiao Jiao!!! I know that you guys must feel just like me and Emma right now, sleeping at all times of the day. ARGH!!!!
Hang in there. Let us know when you hear more about Ali. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.
Laura
Post a Comment