She is a very easy baby so far and the transition from 3 kids to 4 has been the easiest so far too. Her brothers cannot get enough squeezes and kisses on her and both want to carry around all the time. Sparky is less sure of the value in this baby sister so far but says when she is older, they will play together. The dogs LOVE having a toddler around to drop tons of food at the table, and Cupcake has decided the dogs are pretty funny to have around.
We missed the first day of school photo so below is the 2nd day of school photo.
Cupcake still loves to eat although she is veto-ing more and more foods. But strawberries are a fast favorite.
Just in case anyone was worried that I might not gain back the weight I lost in China, J ordered thi scake before we left from the best cake maker at our favorite deli, so I am well on my way back to where I started before eating next to nothing the first week in China and throwing up what I ate the second week.
Thursdays are girls' day this year as that is The Spark's day off from Pre-K, and we had a nice, lazy day at home yesterday.
2 comments:
I've been following your blog for a long while and wanted to introduce myself! I'm Heather, mom to little Maia Xi He Su, from Wuxi. Our LID is 8/19, so we're now waiting for our LOSC. Your little cupcake is just adorable, and my heart goes out to you that you still have been unable to bring home your daughter from Guatemala. Your story is amazing, and I pray that someday your Allison will be coming home. God bless!
super cute shirts! I'm going to NEED to know where you found those. :-)
Post a Comment