Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Guate case gets even more ridiculous.

Who was I kidding thinking we could get an actual decision from the judge?!?!?! Now she wants to meet with the birthmother in person with a translator! That is what we assumed would happen first thing when the case landed in her court in June of 2007. She sent this poor birthmother to more doctors, ENT's and pychologists, than we can remember just to come to the conclusion that she wants to meet with her in person. Duh! that should have been done over a year ago. The big catch is that there is no translator as was determined by the PGN over TWO years ago. She does not know sign language so only her mother can translate her signals. They have set up a court date for this coming Monday at 2pm with a translator and Ali's birthmother. I am willing to bet that all that comes out of that meeting is that the translator cannot really understand what the birthmother is trying to say. I am 100% certain now that this judge is an IDIOT.

1 comment:

shannon said...

Oh Lisen, this is really awful news. After feeling like the conclusion was finally close this decision opens up so much more. I guess the judge just isn't believing the evaluators. All I can hope this means is my dream was right and the day after they meet the judge decides Ali is can come home.

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies