
And here are the girls in the dress & skirt I made for them for this winter. I was worried that their new white shirts might get trashed with all the eating and playing on Turkey Day, but it was their tights that took a hit. Got a washer full of Oxy-Clean today.


I hope everyone else had a nice Thanksgiving too. We were hoping to head to Maine for the long weekend but #1's snowboarding program actually starts today so we are stuck in NH for the rest of the winter. The boys are at the mountain now. If you could see how #1's face lights up just thinking about this training program, you'd know that it is not a difficult sacrifice to make. He bought new snowboarding boots with his own money and sets them next to bed at night. He LOVES this sport. I hope he likes his coaches and fellow lil' rippers today too.
1 comment:
Speaking as someone who, all winter, will be getting up for hockey at 7 am followed by ski race training for the rest of the morning, both days, all weekend--plus one day nordic and an extra day rec skiing every week--I get it. Nobody could love this like Sam but Lily is close behind!
Post a Comment