
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Getting Ready
Not that we haven't been ready for Ali to come home for years now, but on days that it looks like we might be getting close, we have a little burst of really getting ready. We've been sitting with Ali's place at the kitchen table since our case entered the Embassy. No news there yet this week. We're not sure if our attorney submitted the I-72 pt.II document yesterday like he said he would or not. Probably not, but maybe today. In the meantime, here are the boys being silly with Ali at the table.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When They Were Babies
3 comments:
Oh my, is that a Flat Ali by chance? She should meet Flat Tyler!!!!!!!!
I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you hear something soon!!!
Hang in there.
Love,
Laura
Ok, that is really funny. COunting on you for my good news, i don't think you'll hear any from me for a while!
How about her bed? Have you made her bed yet?
so funny! okay, I'm regularly stalking your blog now waiting for the "Pink" post.
Post a Comment