I'll take this to be good news actually. I'd much rather it be the Embassy doesn't have it than they're REinvestigating the case again. So then...where's the case?!
What crazy ups and downs. I hope you hear something right before the weekend. She's coming home - finally - yeah!
As for the Embassy it amazes me to no end that they can be so corrupt, provide horrible service, and just plain unhelpful. I hope you give them an earful after you get Ali home.
3 comments:
Unbelievable?!?!?!?!?! I'm so sorry........no words........
I'll take this to be good news actually. I'd much rather it be the Embassy doesn't have it than they're REinvestigating the case again. So then...where's the case?!
What crazy ups and downs. I hope you hear something right before the weekend. She's coming home - finally - yeah!
As for the Embassy it amazes me to no end that they can be so corrupt, provide horrible service, and just plain unhelpful. I hope you give them an earful after you get Ali home.
Safe travels to J. I will be watching for news.
All the Best,
Tracy
Post a Comment