Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Ali pics today!

I'd been asking our agency for a couple weeks if we'd get any recent pictures of Ali before it's time to go get her. I made her foster mom a big photo book on Snapfish with all th epictures we've gotten of Ali over the years, and I wanted to make sure it included the most recent photos if possible. So after asking several times IF there'd be new pics, I gave up and ordered the book yesterday. In my inbox this morning there was one from Snapfish saying "Your order has been processed blah blah blah" and the next email was from our agency with the subject line "Hello Mom and Dad" and was full of new pictures of Ali! How's that for timing?! I am still thrilled to have new pics of course, and I'll make her foster mom a thank you card with the newest pics.

Here she is. I cannot wait to play with that curly hair!











6 comments:

Mamita J said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

You'll be seeing that smiling face in person very soon!

Praying you hear today.

Love,
Julie

Jodie said...

so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of Ali with her family when she is FINALLY home!

Wuxi Mommy said...

She's sooooo cute! I'm praying you hear the good news any day now that Ali can finally come home. I know you've waited far too long!

Lola Granola said...

Oh, boy, look at that face. She's going to give cupcake a run for her money, and we are going to have a lot to talk about--hopefully soon!

Mommy said...

She is PRECIOUS! Any concrete ideas on when you can travel to bring her home? I know you will be overjoyed to have her home in your arms!

Kennlaff said...

All I can say is she is so so beautiful! As you know, she is soooo worth the wait!
June (mama to Graciela and Eliana)

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies