Ali will be coming HOME by the end of next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our appointment at the Embassy is next Wednesday at 7:15 a.m.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
17 comments:
oh my goodness!!! Thank you Lord so happy for your family and will be praying for the adjustment!
YEAH!!!! So happy to her the BIG news!! Praise God for miracles!!
I am so happy for your family. This just proves that God answers prayers. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
oh my gosh!!!! that is so awesome!!!!!
Congratulations!
INCREDIBLE NEWS! Our God is so good. Thank you Lord.
Lisen, I have been waiting for this post!!!! This is the best news EVER!!!!!!!! Congrats to all of you!!!!! Laura
hurray!!
This is the most incredible news!!!!! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
excellent. God's moves mountains. and issues visas! so so so happy for you and your family.
Praise the Lord. Congratulations. I can't wait to see the pictures. I don't comment often but I have been praying your daughter home. My daughter came home from Guatemala last July and I am so happy for your family!
Valerie
Just overjoyed for you all! Wendy, Tess and Family
FINALLY!! I'm so happy for y'all!!!! Meg
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We've been praying and praying for this. I think this has been the best blog post I've ever seen anywhere!
TEARS OF JOY FOR YOU GUYS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
What great news for the weekend. You have been so great to wait on God's answers.
Congratulations - what amazing news! I am new to your blog (via Jessie Griffiths - we went to college together and I'm a fellow adoptive mom (3 bio, 1 Ethiopia). We couldn't be happier for you to all FINALLY be together. I've always believed that things happen for a reason, but 4 years is a wait I can't even imagine having to endure. Looking forward to seeing you all together in the US!! Have a wonderful and safe trip.
I am soooo happy for your family! I met you in D.C. this summer and have thought of you often! We are still waiting to get our Guatemalan Princesa home and hearing your amazing news gives me renewed strength & hope!
God Bless,
Tammy York
Post a Comment