Friday, December 19, 2008

Birthday Girl!








Cupcake is two years old today! We're having a little family party for her tomorrow (if anyone can make it here with all the snow we are supposed to get tonight) so there will be more party pictures after that, but here are a few of our birthday girl today.

I wonder if her 1st birthday was acknowledged at all last year in the orphanage. I wonder if her birth parents are thinking about her today. I wonder what time of day she was born and where she was born. I wonder how we got so lucky to have the priviledge of being her parents now and forever.








1 comment:

Tracy Peed said...

Happy Birthday Cupcake. You share this day with my beautiful and vibrant 87 year old Grandmother - Beatrice. I hope you had a fun day filled with cake, ice cream, presents, and of course SNOW!

Love & Hugs,

The Peed Family

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies