Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nonnie Sweaters & Ali's b-day pics!

Here are some photos from Ali's birthday party a few weeks ago in Amatitlan. Looks lik ethey threw her a big fiesta! And she got gifts from other people too b/c this fluffy dog below was not from me. Maybe I'll get to meet it someday though.


A bunch of those gifts were in the box from us. And that dress & shoes was from us!

What a grande pinata!


Yummy looking cake with the three candle I sent. She looks so happy.




And back at home...
The girls both have on sweaters knit by Nonnie today, so I thought I'd get a photo. The Spark was lounging post-breakfast and Cupcake loves a photo shoot.






This was a kiss, not a bite.





















Thank you, Nonnie, for our beautiful sweaters!







1 comment:

Cindi Campbell said...

Cute kisses. Our Naomi has started kissing also. It's a fun age.
Blessings,
Cindi Campbell

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies