Sunday, December 7, 2008

Home three months!

Already or only? It seems like ages ago that we met this little sprite and at the same time we cannot believe she's only lived here for three months. I think about how scared and mad she was when we met and how she is so much one of the gang now. She is a quick one. In ever sense of the word. Quick to move from getting frustrated to all out top-of-the-lungs screaming. Quick to run away and get into mischief. Always very quick to find a mess and make it messier. Quick on the uptake as to what's going on around her and what we're talking about. I'm not too psyched to see how quick she is to try to pull down our X-mas tree this year if we can find the time to go get one with a shred of daylight left.

Here's a new pic of Cupcake in the X-mas jammies my college friend AJC just sent. Thank you, Amy! Cupcake always squats down when I get the camera ready to take her picture b/c I am usually squatting down to get to her level for a good photo.




1 comment:

Lola Granola said...

Happy three months. Can't wait to read the same about Alli.

When They Were Babies

When They Were Babies